Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Abia Angel McBride

Well it has been a while since I have blogged. There has been allot of changes. Last July the kids and I went to visit with my momma and family when I wasn't feeling well and asked Momma to watch the kids and Amy my sister-n-law to take me to the ER. I found out I was Pregnant and was losing the baby, then I found out I was bleeding into my abdomen and had a Tubal pregnancy that was bursting. I called John and he came up on emergency leave. They took me into surgery and removed the Baby and my left tube. I was pretty devastated, but we know the Lord is in control. We named that baby, who is now in heaven with the Lord, Abia Angel McBride. WE stayed there for two more weeks, the doctor who preformed the surgery was very nice and told us we could continue to have children at our discretion. It only diminished our chances by 20%

No comments:

Hayden

Ananiah

Adina

Asher Alan McBride

Azarias McBride