Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Jayme

Jayme is engaged!!!! I am super excited for her. She has always been the independent one and never wanted to get married or have children. So it is super exciting to see her fall in love and want to do things she never has before. Settling down growing up and calming down! Love it!!! Nathaniel is one sweet young man too! He is going into the Army and they are getting married in our back yard before he goes. She will be going back to school soon and getting her nurses degree. I am a very Proud Aunt! I also decided when they have kid(s) I want them to call me Grantie (Greatest Auntie! ) lol and I thought would be funny to call John Gruncle! Greatest or Grumpest Uncle which ever works for you! lol I love the kids are getting older and learning more! However it does make me feel older! argh!!!! They love having Jayme and Nathaniel over here and I don't know how it will work but praying they get stationed with us in Korea!! Opps let the cat out of the bag! well will talk about that more later!!!

No comments:

Hayden

Ananiah

Adina

Asher Alan McBride

Azarias McBride