Sunday, October 5, 2008

Asher Update


Asher is getting so big. He is making allot more noise now, He has laughed and he hollars when he is not getting attention. He smiles at the girls when they talk to him. He loves to hear and see what is going on! He is a very content and happy baby! If I put him in his swing he can sit in it for hours. I lay him on the floor on a blanket and he will just lay there and kick his feet. He sits in his car seat at the church most of the time and just watches what is going on! He is a wonder and I love to hold him and play with him! He is getting so big though and trying to sit up. He does not like to lay flat he will lift his head and try to pull himself up so he can see what his sisters are doing. I need to get him one of those rubber chairs that help them sit up! He laughed at me the other day when I was playing with him. He had his first bowl of cereal on saturday. He is eating so much I could not keep up and he seems to always be hungery and not sleeping through the night completely yet. So I fed him so cereal! He slept longer then his normal time but not through the night! Yawn! I guess that is why I am so tired. Anyway he is a wonderful baby and we are blessed to have him!

1 comment:

Mary said...

He eats like a champ! I can't believe how little he is but eats like that! LOL! Go Asher!

Hayden

Ananiah

Adina

Asher Alan McBride

Azarias McBride