Saturday, November 17, 2007

A new McBride on the Way

Hello all well today I went on a shopping trip to the outlet mall with the ladies from the Church. It was pretty fun. I enjoyed myself. I have been having headaches pretty regular for about four weeks now, and I found out why. McBride number six in now on the way. Adina wants to give my belly kisses all the time already. Wait until it is huge and she can not sit on my lap the way she does now then we will see if she still wants to give the baby kisses. LOL We are all very excited about this new addition. We are planning on be in South Carolina for Christmas this year. John has not been home in a few years. I am truly looking forward to seeing Grandpa and Mary on the way home as well as having Hayden this Christmas. Hopefully we will not all drive momma nuts while we are at her house!! Anyway other then that we are doing fine and nothing new here besides the new baby. Oh by the way It is due around June 25th. I have not had an ultrasound yet so that is the tentative date.

No comments:

Hayden

Ananiah

Adina

Asher Alan McBride

Azarias McBride